On December 1, 1932, revival meetings began in Cramer’s storeroom, Foxtown, Pennsylvania under the leadership of Rev. C. Leslie Smith of New Stanton, PA. These revival meetings continued until January 18, 1933 when 21 members organized a church known as the Foxtown Auxiliary of the Christian & Missionary Alliance.
As the church family grew, a larger building was necessary, so the family of believers bought a lot on South Third Street Extension in Youngwood, PA where a Tabernacle and Parsonage were built. The church was now called the Youngwood Gospel Tabernacle.
By 1948, after much growth spiritually, and numerically, the church name was changed to the Youngwood Alliance Church and remained the Youngwood Alliance Church until 1969 when the church moved from Youngwood to 815 South Center Ave. New Stanton (Hunker), PA where a new church building was built and the church name was changed to the New Stanton Alliance Church.