4 to 12 years old
Kids will enjoy an age-appropriate children’s message during the Sunday morning service. To reinforce the lesson, we will hand out related activity sheets for the kids to work on during Pastor Dan’s message.
Following the service, the kids usually grab a snack, then head down to play air hockey and foosball before kids’ Sunday School starts (offered September-May). You will find that the kids form fast friendships over food and table games!
Our kids' Sunday School meets from 11:00-12:00 on Sunday morning.
Kids will enjoy:
Active-learning experiences--to catch kids' interest and teach them lessons they'll remember,
Interactive Bible stories--to help even the youngest kids grasp the real meaning of Scripture,
Life applications--to encourage children to use what they’ve learned,
Take-home handouts--so children can share what they've learned with their families,
And more--including tips to help you better understand kids!
BONUS: Kids of multiple ages will learn to work together as a team... young children will get the extra attention they crave while older children willfeel special as they help younger children learn.
ALL-IN-ONE SUNDAY SCHOOL: VOLUME 1 contains lessons that are seasonally tied to Fall. Kids will learn these Bible points:
1. God wants us to care for his world.
2. I am special to God.
3. God keeps his promises.
4. God will guide us.
5. God wants us to be peacemakers.
6. Sometimes God surprises us.
7. God wants us to be encouragers.
8. God wants us to be helpful and kind even when no one else is watching.
9. God forgives us as we forgive others.
10. Families are important to God.
11. God will help us through hard times.
12. We celebrate God’s goodness.
13. Because God takes care of us, we can share with others.
We have special kids’ events throughout the year, such as Trunk-or-Treating in our parking lot, a Christmas party, etc.